Read the detailed information that has been updated in this patch and see how you can apply them to your gameplay strategies.
New System Update
■ Ledge Grab
- Ledge grab allows you to take new paths by climbing up the edge of roofs, fences, and obstacles up to 2.5 meters high, and jump from building to building or container to container.
- Now that players can move to places they weren’t able to reach before, we look forward to seeing gameplay with new strategies climbing to places your opponent won’t be able to anticipate.
How to use
- You can activate ledge grab by either jumping or vaulting (space bar) and then continue to press the spacebar or by pressing the space bar at the right timing in midair, heading towards the target location.
- You can cancel the ledge grab while it is activated and fall to the ground by following the same method of canceling the vaulting/climbing.
We have been listening to the voice of the users about the sound issue and are aware that it was continuously raised through the community. Among the biggest user sentiments, there were many who found it uncomfortable because the airplane sound was too loud.
Regarding this, “the sound volume adjustment of the airdrop plane (general airdrop, airdrop through flare gun)” was done in the range of not interfering with the game balance. We are currently working on modifying areas that can be modified and will continue to update you on the sound issue through the patch notes.
■ Canted Sight
Added Canted Sight as a new attachment
- Canted sight is a new scope for weapons with a secondary scope slot
- ALT + Right-click toggles between equipped sights
- You can find in every world map and additionally one canted sight will be added in the airdrop.
- Canted sight can be used with:
- AR – Beryl M762, AKM, AUG, M416, Mutant, QBZ, SCAR-L
- DMR – SLR, Mini14, Mk14, QBU, SKS
- SR – AWM, M24, Kar98k
- SMG – UMP, Vector
- Shotgun – S12K
- LMG – M249
- The main scope you see when you aim will be different depending on which slot you attach the canted sight and scope
- If you equip Canted Sight only, your primary sight will be the Canted Sight.
- If you equip Canted Sight after scope, your primary sight will be your scope.
- If you equip scope after canted sight, your primary sight will be the Canted Sight.
■ Tactical Stock –M16A4
M16A4 can attach Tactical Stock and its gunplay can get affected with attaching tactical stock.
- Tactical Stock can now be attached to the M16A4
- The Tactical Stock will decrease recoil recovery time, animation kick and weapon sway, while also improving ADS speed and hip-fire accuracy
- Improved the overall system menu design including, settings
- Added explanations for each option in the settings
■ Applied ragdoll motion
- Applied ragdoll motion to show diverse dying actions of the character.
- Fixed the issue of the character teleporting when getting in a vehicle right after vaulting
- Fixed the issue of not respawning when the gas can be summoned to the training mode
- Fixed the issue of the character getting stuck in an object on the southern rock in Lakawi of Sanhok
- Fixed the issue of the camera location changing when getting in a vehicle with low probability
- Fixed the issue of the firearm not showing in low probability even when the player acquired the weapon
- Fixed the issue of the inventory not being renewed in real-time with very low probability
- Fixed the issue of the road looking black for an instant in Radeon graphic card