Read the detailed specs that have been updated in this patch and see how you can apply them to your gameplay strategies.
■ Weapon Balance Update
- Increased base damage of Kar98k from 75 to 79.
- Increased per pellet base damage of S12K from 22 to 24.
- Increased per pellet base damage of Sawed-off from 20 to 22.
- Increased per pellet base damage of S686, S1897 from 24 to 26.
- Increased effective damage over distance for all SMGs.
- Slightly increased damage multipliers for SMGs:
- Torso 1.05 (previously 1.0), Limb 1.3 (previously 1.25).
- Increased damage multipliers for Crossbow:
- Torso 1.4 (previously 1.0), Limb 1.2 (previously 0.9).
- ADS zoom for default crossbow sight increased by 3%.
- Reduced base damage of M24 from 79 to 75.
- Reduced base damage of Beryl M762 from 47 to 46.
- Reduced base damage of AKM and Groza from 49 to 47.
- Reduced base damage of M416, QBZ, SCAR-L and AUG from 43 to 41.
- Reduced maximum bullet travel distance of all shotguns from 1000 m to 150 m.
- Duckbill attachment now distributes bullets vertically instead of horizontally.
- UMP now uses 45.acp instead of 9mm.
- Vector now uses 9mm instead of 45.acp.
■ Gun Play Optimization
- For this patch, FPS would not affect the rate-of-fire.
■ Improved Vaulting Animation Quality
- Made improvements to the vaulting animation for the movement to appear more natural.
■ Updates for 4VS4 MATCH
- Upon pressing the REPORT button after the match is over, a red button will be activated next to the user ID. This button can be used to report players.
- Max Kill Count has been changed from 30 kills to 40 kills.
■ Improved shakiness of the crosshair while in a moving vehicle.
- Now you can play with a more stable grip and view to shoot your enemies while driving with your team in a vehicle.
■ More bullets at the Shooting Range.
- Fixed the issue where players were able to go through certain building walls if they rubbed against it in Pai Nan (Sanhok).
- Fixed the issue where players could see through certain terrains by rubbing against them.