We believe you will be able to start the game after clicking the OK button.
If you can not open the game even after you see this pop-up, this might happen as you are using multiple graphics cards. Therefore, we highly recommend using a separate GPU from your onboard graphics card by setting manually in the control panel.
Please refer to the below instruction :
Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and then select "Manage 3D Settings"
- Right-click on the windows desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Select "Manage 3D Settings"
- Please Select "Global Settings" Tab to choose "High-Performance NVIDIA processor"
- Then click "Apply"
Alternatively, you can customize this setting to apply PUBG LITE only.
- 1) Please select PUBG LITE "Launcher.exe" for the program to customize
- 2) Then, click "High-Performance NVIDIA Processor"
- 3) Afterward, click "Apply" Button.
Also, don't forget to update your video card drivers to the latest version!