In this patch, we concentrated on developing new contents and system. We made a number of improvements based on your feedback.
- New Contents
- Added new weapon: SLR
- Added two new Mirado-type vehicles
- New System: BP Reward Display
- Other Updates
- Modified balance of attachments
- Drop empty magazines after weapon reloads
- Fixed the issue where the sound of the other player’s footstep is not clear
- A new feature has been added to the system menu – players can report their teammates in the systems menu
- You can drag items while the inventory is open to increase the item looting speed
Here are the details of our recent update.
A. New weapon called SLR
We added a new DMR-type weapon called SLR. The 7.62MM ammo DMR causes severe damage and has a fast firing speed. It displays stronger performance in mid to long range combats. Players can master mid to long range combats using our new powerful weapon.
B. New Vehicles: MIRADO (Exclusive to Miramar)
You will be find our new vehicle “Mirado’ in the Miramar map. Both convertible and non-convertible Mirado has been added in this update. With this new vehicle being the fastest one in the map, you can travel anywhere you want while enjoying the high speed ride. But remember, the vehicle slows down on hilly landscapes. So find flat landscapes to experience the new ride at high speed.
[New System: BP Reward Display]
With our new update, the BP you receive will be displayed as you survive each phase. So try survive more phases to receive more BP and buy more items!!
A. Modified balance of attachments
We grouped pistol and SMG attachment together under the same category and combined the bullet loops for shotguns like Win94 and Kar98K into a single attachment. Grouping and combining attachments will help players to loot items more conveniently.
B. Drop empty magazines after weapon reloads
To make the gunplay animation more realistic, we made changes so that the empty magazines drop to the ground after the weapons reload.
C. Fixed the issue where the sound of other player’s footstep is not clear
We increased the footstep volume based on your feedback that the footsteps sounds of the other players were too soft in the game. We adjusted the volume to a level that would be appropriate for the game balance to help players enjoy a smoother sound play.
D. A new feature has been added to the system menu – players can report their teammates
Upon receiving requests from many users, we decided to add a new report function to our previous patch. In addition to this, we updated this patch with a new system where users can report other players via the system menu. Now, you can report teammates through the system menu.
E. You can drag items while the inventory is open to increase the item looting speed
You can simply drag when looting items to acquire items more quickly. The system has been improved to allow you to loot faster.
- Fixed the issue of item being spawned in the air
- Interaction Key
- Optimized so that the object in the cross hair is the first to react when interaction key (F) is pressed
- Fixed the issue where the sound of other players’ footsteps is very soft
- Observer’s mode
- Fixed the issue of observer not being able to see the player using dynamic zoom
- Fixed the issue of observer not being able to see the player holding one’s breath
- Fixed so that screenshot (F12) can be taken on the result screen
We will always do our best to pay close attention to the your feedback when servicing PUBG LITE.