We strove hard to reflect your feedback and update the game as promptly as possible.
Among many things, our biggest priorities included:
- Improving item spawns based on user feedback
- Holding a lot of events to help players experience various in-game items
- Bringing gunplay features from the PUBG Steam version to allow users to have more realistic experiences
PUBG LITE worked hard to listen to players’ opinions in order to meet the users’ needs and wants.
You may find more details below:
We have increased the spawn rates of AR/DMR which were the most liked in the “PUBG LITE WEAPON RANK” where users voted for their favorite weapons through the official PUBG LITE Facebook page. Also, you can now loot valuable items even in small houses. Vehicles will be spawned more making it possible to navigate freely in Erangel and Miramar. Now, you can draw up various strategies and have a more fun gameplay experience.
- Increased the spawn rates of AR/DMR
- Increased the spawn rates of high-tier items at small houses
- Increased the spawn rates of vehicles
PUBG LITE added the attendance event feature to give many users the opportunity to use various items. Especially during these next two weeks, we will be giving out awesome items. In appreciation of your interest and participation, we prepared a perfect opportunity for you to obtain weapon and parachute skins, which were requested most by our players!
- Daily login event: COME! CLICK! GET! All the cool items!
- Added Item Sliding Bar: The quantity of items can be adjusted by sliding the bar
[Bringing Gunplay Experiences of PUBG Steam Version]
We have brought more realistic gunplay features as many of you wanted. Now you can enjoy realistic shooting with added bullet penetration and recoil modifications. We are also adding 3x and 6x scope attachments. Through Zoom In and Zoom Out feature, you can shoot more precisely when using high powered scopes. With these modifications, the general spawn rate of scope items has been increased.
These changes will provide a more realistic touch on the gameplay and now you can enjoy more life-like Battle Royale experiences.
- Added 3x and 6x scopes
- Zoom In, Zoom Out Feature
- Penetration Feature
- Recoil modification to make gunplay more similar to PUBG Steam version
- Fixed the issue of squad members’ rank being displayed differently after game ends
- Fixed the issue of revive UI flickering when a player revives a teammate
- Changed the shooting navigator display time from 1 second to 1.5 seconds to help players know where the attack came from
- Fixed the issue of weapon parts disappearing when players attach parts to weapon after removing weapon skin
- Fixed the issue of throwable timer disappearing when player holds weapon or unarmed oneself immediately after throwing the throwable item
- Fixed to disable bullet marks or blood stains from being seen over smoke grenade
- Fixed the issue of players not being able to hold throwables using the shortcut key
- Fixed the issue of the sound of throwable hitting the ground being heard too quickly or in duplicates
Vehicle-related Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue of players being able to drive watercrafts even when it’s out of fuel
- Raised the damage level of collision between vehicle and terrain
- Shortened the vehicle braking distance
- Fixed the issue of vehicle marker on the minimap only being visible to the last person to get off a vehicle to be visible to all squad members
- Vehicle explosion will cause all tires to explode as well
- Fixed the issue of buggy wheels going inside the ground
- Fixed the issue of character being pushed back hard after bumping into a closing door
- Fixed the issue of player not being able to enter the warehouse in Miramar’s Torre Ahumada area because a transparent wall is causing collision in players’ movement
- Made adjustment so the volume of window breaking sound is different for each floor
- Fixed the issue of players experiencing frame drop when they change Gvoice channel to shortcut key
- Fixed the issue of target movement speed in the training mode being different according to the maximum FPS option
We’ve worked hard to fix many bugs and reflect the community’s voice for this update. We hope to continue to communicate with you for a better gameplay experience.