1. I have an issue with my launcher.
- Please kindly check that you are located serviced regions: PUBG LITE Beta test is now available in 15 countries
- For the other regions, we are sorry that we don't have any updates on this yet.
- You might face the following screenshot when your timezone is not set up correctly.
2. I have a pop up for Windows 10 Firewall / Windows Defender Smart Screen.
- This is normal behavior to have a pop up due to Windows system policy.
- Please proceed to execute by following our guideline : [NEWS] Troubleshoot firewall issue
3. My computer support 32 bit. Can I play PUBG LITE?
- Sorry but PUBG LITE supports 64 bit. Please check Spec Requirements
4. Do I have to download Visual C++ or DirectX Runtime ?
- Yes, there should be a pop up if you don't have in your computer. Please install according to the guideline, then you will be able to enjoy PUBG LITE !
5. I have a pop-up for "Not Enough Disk Space"
- Please check Spec Requirements for your minimum HDD space (4 GB)
6. I have a pop-up for "Not Authorized"
- If the launcher is on, please restart the lobby.
- If the launcher is off, please close the client and restart the launcher.