PUBG LITE grows with our users. Please feel free to submit suggestions and feedback for PUBG LITE through your preferred channel. However, we may request for you to submit inquiries through our website for privacy, account or payment relevant matters.
We will try to expand more channels and support languages for the better service of PUBG LITE users.
Option 1. If you have any suggestions or feedback about PUBG LITE, please submit a request.
Option 2. You can also share your suggestions on our Facebook page:
Option 3. We recently started to support our Discord users directly from our official Discord Server:
Note: Please kindly note that supporting Discord channel is beta service only for English users. Also, we will reply to the messages as soon as possible, but it may take some time due to time differences and the number of tickets.
- Step 1. Visit our official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/pubglite
- Step 2. Search for the #support_en channel and simply type /support <message here>
- Step 3. You will get a notification from Discord's DM for its status and the answers.
- Zendeks Ticket # (Unique Number assigned to the player's request) - Players Message
- The comment will be sent after our agents review the player's message.